Dallas is a city where you will never be bored. It just can offer you so many amazing attractions and things to do that are perfect for spending time with the entire family or just going on a trip with friends. From gorgeous outdoor parks to unique museums and impressive stadiums, Dallas has it all. Of course, you’ll need more than one visit to explore the city, that’s why we selected some of the most iconic attractions and things to do in Dallas that will make your vacation memorable! Below is our list with 10 Things You Can’t Miss In Dallas:
1. Go underwater at Dallas World Aquarium
2. Visit the Dallas Museum of Art
3. Watch Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium or tour the place
Image: Scott Ellis
4. Try the local BBQ. We recommend you to eat at The Pecan Lodge
5. Explore Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
6. Catch a live game of Texas Rangers at Globe Life Park
7. Mingle with the animals at Dallas Zoo
8. See Dallas from bird’s-eye view at Reunion Tower’s GeO-Deck
9. Admire at the sculptures at Nasher Sculpture Center (the first Saturday of each month is entry free)
10. Watch the legendary Texas Rodeo.
You can’t miss going to a rodeo when you’re in the Dallas-Forth Worth area, right?
If you were a fan of the soap opera “Dallas” you can go on a super-fan’s tour of the legendary Southfork Ranch.